You will work on the beverage production team and be responsible for carrying out a wide range of operational tasks to produce alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for the Wilson’s Orchard & Farm, as well as Wilson's Ciderhouse brands. Operational tasks include sorting fruit, pressing juice, fermentation, racking, cleaning, mixing, carbonating, canning, packaging, operating forklift, and many more.
We will be hiring both part time and full time staff. All staff will start out as generalists, but over time will specialize in specific areas based on experience and performance. Compensation dependent on experience and abilities.
- Operational tasks include pressing juice, fermentation, racking, cleaning, mixing, carbonating, canning, packaging, operating forklift, etc.
- Consistently follow quality controls and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) in production processes.
- Keep work areas clean and sanitary.
- Demonstrate high standards of workplace safety.
- Great attitude, team player, hard worker.
- Able to keep up in a fast moving, high pace production environment.
- You are not required to have relevant experience, but you do have to be passionate about this beverage production and this opportunity.
- Be an avid learner, engage and retain training, take-in and retain information quickly, accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to use ERP software on desktop and mobile, as well as a computer for spreadsheets, word documents & emails.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 12 hours some days during peak season).
- Cider, wine or beer making experience.
- Experience with recipe development in alcoholic beverages.
- Experience with and understanding of yeast management.
- Ability to operate forklifts.