Summary of Position:
Ensure a seamless flow of food from the kitchen to the tables, while supporting service staff when able. Weekend availability required; brunch and dinner shifts available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be able to explain the restaurant's concept and practices to customers.
- Maintain a constant understanding of the most up to date food and beverage menus as well as any and all specials.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers, bartenders, hosts, etc. as situations arise.
- Communicate with inside expo to maintain a knowledge of ticket order and times.
- Communicate with manager on duty and inside expo to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Maintain an awareness of drink tickets/times to ensure drinks go out before food.
- Assist in organization of large group firing.
- Run food and beverages when possible.
- Help servers with watering and pre bussing tables when able.
- Assist with side work whenever possible (clearing dish, putting dishes away, polishing glassware and silverware).
- Keep clutter down in the server station and maintain a clean, attractive, and efficient work space.