Wilson’s Orchard & Farm is seeking applications for seasonal and year-round Farm Market staff.
The number one responsibility of Farm Market staff is to ensure that our guests have a great experience while visiting the Orchard & Farm. Being friendly, knowledgeable, respectful, helpful, and efficient are the key qualities we look for in Farm Market staff.
- Greet customers and provide helpful information when requested
- Maintain product displays
- Knowledgeable about the layout of the store, products offered, and where to find them
- Ensure the market is clean and orderly by cleaning up messes, breaking down boxes, sweeping, and helping unload shipments when necessary
- Complete the list of tasks associated with the shift worked including closing and opening duties
- Must be 16 years or older
- A desire to greet and engage customers and foster relationships with regulars
- A positive attitude and an enthusiastic desire to provide storewide customer service
- Flexibility in scheduling, including weekends
- A team player with a willingness to jump in and help with all tasks
- Ability to roll with the punches in a fast-paced environment
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation